We were recently contacted by a lovely lady who was wondering where the best places for fairy watching were.
By installing a Fairy Door or Elf Door in your home, the little people know they are always welcome to pay you a visit, but during the day they do love to play outside amongst the long grass and tall flowers or in a tree hollow.
So we have complied a list of our Top Ten places to find fairies and elves at play.
Warning: Fairy watching is very different to fairy hunting; obviously you will need to look very hard but please tread with care! For your best chance of spotting the fairies, we recommend that you dress in colourful clothes, whisper very quietly and sprinkle Magic Dust as you go.
1. Furzey Gardens, near Lyndhurst in the New Forest in Hampshire.
2. Acorn Bank, Nr Penrith, Cumbria
3. The Peter Pan Statue, Kensington Gardens, London
4. Wellington Country Park, Hampshire
5. Isabella Plantation, Richmond, Surrey
6. Long Wood Elf and Fairy Foray, Bath
7. Audley End Railway, Saffron Walden, Essex
8. Gunby Estate, Spilsby, Lincolnshire
9.Wayford Woods, Crewkerne Somerset - Warning: eviction in progress!
Following this eviction notice a lot of fairies relocated to the city - look very carefully the fairies are all around us. Keep your eye peeled in your own town…
Please add your pictures and comments below, if you have made a magical fairy discovery of your very own.